How do you get your voice heard by other gamers? Are you sure it’s not the game but your Nintendo Switch Fortnite that’s causing the problem? Below are a few tips that will help you resolve this issue. Multiplayer games on the internet are fantastic.
Furthermore, the headset’s microphone allows you to communicate over the game with your teammates. You can warn them about impending danger if it is nearby. Multiplayer games make everyone’s experience even more fun.
However, if your teammates can’t hear you, how can you accomplish this? It seems impossible, doesn’t it? Therefore, we will try to sort out why your Mic Doesn’t Work For Fortnite Switch in this article.
Why Might This Happen?
When you use your headphones with the Fortnite switch, there are two major problems you may encounter:
- It’s impossible for your teammates to hear you when you’re chatting, as the mic doesn’t work.
- As a result, you cannot hear them due to a problem with the audio. The most distressing part of this experience is that you do not even know if they can hear you.
How to Find out the Reason: Mic Not Working For Fortnite Switch & Fix this issue?
Check to see if the chat function is enabled, otherwise, others won’t be able to hear you. There are times when the chat might be on, but you cannot hear them. You may experience this after using the game for a long period. Press-to-talk needs to be turned off and on again. The procedure is as follows.
- Ensure that you are logged into your profile first if you haven’t already done so.
- Your switch should have a plus (+) sign. Selecting this will take you to the main menu.
- Your browser should launch a new window. Move your cursor over the gear icon displayed in the upper-right corner of your screen when it appears. It is located underneath the plus (+) sign.
- The “R” button needs to be double-clicked. You will then be taken to the Audio Settings screen.
- The bottom of the page should have two settings options. The other for Push-to-talk and the former for Voice Chat.
Voice chat starts automatically when you launch the game. Therefore, you may not have needed to activate it. However, you will need to follow these steps in order to resolve this issue.
- Voice chat should be turned off. It will turn off, you are unable to communicate with each other.
- The push-to-talk feature may be active if you navigate to the corner.
- You would press a particular button to communicate in the game, much like a walkie-talkie. However, you must disable it before talking.
- Restart the game after you have exited completely. You can now reach your teammates by speaking to them. The Voice Chat and the Push-to-talk can also both be turned off by going back into the settings.
Consequently, the problem should be solved completely. In the event that you are still not being heard, it may be an internal issue with your headset. Try the headset with other devices to see if you are still not hearing. You will need to contact Nintendo support if it does not work with your Nintendo switch.
The tips above hopefully helped to resolve To Mic Not Working For Fortnite Switch.